- Pitch Interactive animated presentation brings perspective to U.S. drone attacks in Pakistan.
- Atlas Shrugged Part 3 to hit theaters in Summer 2014 despite $20 million loss on parts 1 and 2.
- Two Texas cops indicted for illegally initiating a roadside body cavity search of two women stopped for littering. The male officer who initiated the stop was charged with theft and the female officer who conducted the cavity search was charged with two counts of sexual assault and two counts of official oppression.
- The FBI is pursuing real time Gmail spying power as top priority for 2013. Because, if you have nothing to hide, why do you need privacy anyway?
- Two years after being ordered to by the the DC Circuit Court of Appeals, the TSA is finally initiating the public comment period required before they can set up the full body scanners they’ve already been using since 2007.
- Cost for a one-night stay in Paris for the Vice President? $585,000.50 More than $100,000 more than his stay in London which only cost a measly $459,338.65 So, how many federal jobs could be saved from sequester if Biden were to do what VPs are supposed to do: nothing.
- Joe Sobran Quotes courtesy of lewrockwell.com
If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal.
If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative.
If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate.
If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist.
“Need” now means wanting someone else’s money.
“Greed” now means wanting to keep your own.
“Compassion” is when a politician arranges the transfer.